Another Shelby Product?!?!

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
Carroll Shelby, in a recent press release (ATT newsnet-- American Toast & Telegraph), has announced yet another in a series of Shelby products, the G.T. 500:

Shelby: "I am very proud to announce my new G.T. (Great Toast) 500. This is a very high-performance toaster designed for high-speed, muscular toasting. :poke:
"We were approached by the Sunbeam toaster company to derive a race- bread toaster, and let me tell you, I think we've got something pretty special here.
"This thing will toast any bread based product on the planet!" exclaimed an exhuberant Shelby. :rolleyes: "White, Wheat, Rye-- you name it!!!"
"We started with a secretary's toaster. I asked Bill Sunbeam [Founder, Sunbeam toasters], - why do you want to speed toast with a secretary's toaster? Never did get an answer, but I knew he was on to somethin'."

SPECS:
-Carbon toast plunger; :rockon:
-Variable speed toasting; :fart:
-Twin-screw "bread charger" :lol:
-Chrome-Molley feet
-220 volts, A/C
-0-to-60 pieces of toast time in under 4 minutes
-lateral G's: 1.5

"Why did I pick the name GT-500 for this very special toaster?" Shelby adds
"Well, my bread shop is 500 feet from their toaster factory, and we're going to make only 500 of them. Each one will be autographed by my team and me, and with a base price of only $12,995"
:rockon: :p :thumbsup:

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
lol , shelby this-shelby that , nothing would surprise me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread