Another So Cal Terminator owner

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
Hey guys, i just thought id share for those of you who dont venture into the pics n vid buffet too much.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...y-but-anycase-clean-sb-terminator-inside.html

My name is Sam, and i just picked up a Super clean Sonic Blue 03 Cobra today. The car has 7400 miles, and is in freaking mint condition. I absolutely love the car so far, and am looking forward to driving it some more, but i just wanted to let this be my intro in this section.

Ive got a Cobra grille emblem coming from lethal (Bought it on sunday, got the car today), and im definately lowering it ASAP (although it barely clears my driveway as is, although i can always hit it sideways, lmao) as well as typical chassis stiffening, IRS bushings, and exhaust. Not sure if ill do much after that, but i know im going to enjoy the hell out of it, even at stock power levels...

hats031.jpg

hats034.jpg

hats035.jpg

hats038.jpg

hats033.jpg

more pictures in the thread linked above, and many more to come =D

wjk

Established Member
Looks good to me! Still waiting for my 05 to sell before I can get one. Your car makes me very jealous!

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
No the pics are at the PO's house in ramona, really close to barona race track actually, i live in carmel valley (Next to del mar) North county basically.

Iguizar, i remember i saw you at Race legal, you ever get the halfshaft(s) fixed?

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
we all end up modding more than we plan to:rolling:

love the SB man, congrats from another SB owner:beer:

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
haha sall good, just get it driving man, i know you want to, lol

Thanks for all the welcomes guys

03Snake04, i hear ya on the modding thing, tis what happened to my fox, although it started out MUCH slower. Im pretty happy with the power, and i havent even taken it past 5k yet, that has been enough so far, and its plenty to put a smile on my face, lol

On a side note, i love sonic blue more now than i ever thought possible, and i wanted Sonic blue from the beginning, lol., and another side note, this car is seriously like a foot smaller in all dimensions than the chevelle. Shes in the garage now, and with it about 6 inches in front of the door, i have about 2 feet of room in front of it (where you couldnt squeeze your legs between the chevelle and the crap around it, front or back, when it was in)

Users who are viewing this thread