Another will i rub wheels/tires/springs combination thread!

angelofrat42

Established Member
Currently i have 20x8.5/10 Charcoal AMR wheels with Nitto motivos 255/35/20 on the front and 315/35/20 on the rear with SR springs (1.5") drop!

I really want to do H&R super sports and if thats too much possibly sportlines on there but obviously i need to know if they will fit first!

Anyone who has the same size setup with these springs please post pics! Thanks svtp!

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Should fit no problem. I have H&R Super Sports with 285/30R/20 in rear No rubbing at all.
His rear tire is over an inch wider than yours, and is 2" larger in OD than yours. I'm pretty sure he will rub a 315 that tall with a 1.5" drop.

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Et48 on the rear? Yeah that'll work just fine with 315/35, but damn that's a wide tire on a 10", that'll bulge out big time.

angelofrat42

Established Member
OP, any specific reason you are getting an All-season tire to go on a Mustang when you live in Arizona?...

i just picked up the only set of 315s they had available for me to put on that day. i had picked up the car (with completely bald tires) and was making a road trip up north later that day so i couldnt wait. wish i had just postponed the trip now and just bought a 19x11 wheel setup :/ but now i just want to be lower haha

Users who are viewing this thread