antenna cap?

Chi3f

Established Member
i removed the radio in my truck so i have no use for the antenna. do they make something easy and nice lookin to cap the hole with or just the top of the antenna opening? not a huge deal to me just wondering.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I have a little billet aluminum cap that screws into where the antenna is supposed to be, it looks almost like a car that has a power antenna, but its always down. The part that sticks up is machined, and looks nice. It is made by UPR. I haven't ever seen it in any of their ads or on their website. I got it from their booth at Fun Ford Weekend one year. I can't take a picture since I am in San Diego right now. I'll see if my wife will get a shot of it and email it to me later.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
I'm thinking of removing my antenna as well but i think i'll just go ahead and have it shaved and repainted cause i personally think it will look wierd if u just cap of the existing antenna mount. Just my .2 $.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I thought it would too, but like I said, it looks like a power antenna with the radio off.....plus I paid 10 bucks for the cap, as opposed to hundreds in body work.

Users who are viewing this thread