Antiperspirant

VegasMichael

Established Member
^My query is a legitimate hygienic question. No one wants swamp ass. If someone invented a swamp ass prevention method would you try it?

7upstang

Established Member
Well, I have struggled with under arm sweat my entire life as well. Typically sweat through a shirt before I can make it down the stairs in the morning. I've owned every single deodorant/antiperspirant I could get my hands on since I was 13. Finally just gave in, started buying darker shirts and special design "sweat proof" under shirts. I've trimmed my underarm hair, tried different techniques.

My wife and I were in Alaska last year, standing on a freaking glacier when I took my light jacket off. Sure enough, covered in sweat, standing on a glacier. At this point I thought my only option was Botox, but at $1000-$1200 per treatment, I knew that would be a tough bill to cover twice a year.

Then I found this thread, looked at ways to waste more money just to try one more product that would let me down. At first I wanted to try Drysol, like a few recommended. Unfortunately, looks like you need a prescription for antiperspirant. Then I saw someone recommend Certain Dri, found it on Amazon and thought, "Why not?".

Today is my first day using Certain Dri, completely sweat free. I think I finally found a solution. Thanks for the recommendation SVTP. Some people might think this thread is "silly", but nearly 13 years of a daily self struggle are over for now.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
When I found Certain Dri, I wanted to tell the whole world about it. It was like I was cured of a plague. So many people hear about it and think it wont work because they have tried so many others, but it is nothing like normal deodorant.

I knew a girl that complained about hyperhidrosis, she was attractive but she sweat a lot and felt very uncomfortable with herself. I told her about this stuff and she was amazed. She started using it and even the wipes on her palms... she said it worked flawlessly for her.

Well, I have struggled with under arm sweat my entire life as well. Typically sweat through a shirt before I can make it down the stairs in the morning. I've owned every single deodorant/antiperspirant I could get my hands on since I was 13. Finally just gave in, started buying darker shirts and special design "sweat proof" under shirts. I've trimmed my underarm hair, tried different techniques.

My wife and I were in Alaska last year, standing on a freaking glacier when I took my light jacket off. Sure enough, covered in sweat, standing on a glacier. At this point I thought my only option was Botox, but at $1000-$1200 per treatment, I knew that would be a tough bill to cover twice a year.

Then I found this thread, looked at ways to waste more money just to try one more product that would let me down. At first I wanted to try Drysol, like a few recommended. Unfortunately, looks like you need a prescription for antiperspirant. Then I saw someone recommend Certain Dri, found it on Amazon and thought, "Why not?".

Today is my first day using Certain Dri, completely sweat free. I think I finally found a solution. Thanks for the recommendation SVTP. Some people might think this thread is "silly", but nearly 13 years of a daily self struggle are over for now.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
When I found Certain Dri, I wanted to tell the whole world about it. It was like I was cured of a plague. So many people hear about it and think it wont work because they have tried so many others, but it is nothing like normal deodorant.

I knew a girl that complained about hyperhidrosis, she was attractive but she sweat a lot and felt very uncomfortable with herself. I told her about this stuff and she was amazed. She started using it and even the wipes on her palms... she said it worked flawlessly for her.
Annnddd? Did she give up the sweaty pootie?

Sent from my blankity blank using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kallen

Established Member
CertainDri, hands down. Used it back in high school, what a confidence boost, for a teenager especially.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You have to sweat, right? I've never used an such a product that completely stopped sweat from my arm pits.

Users who are viewing this thread