Any 03s in Dallas with a Borla Stinger setup?

Y2K AG GT

Established Member
I am considering getting this but wanted to hear it in person first (perferably with a stock H Pipe). I have tried www.mustangexhaust.com and an mp3 version is not that convincing. Let me know, I am in the downtown Dallas area.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I do !!! I have the Stinger Catback but it is currently matched with a Magnaflow X with cats... Let me know if you want to hear it and you can meet me somewhere to check it out.

I'm currently living in Las Colinas...

davidmax

Established Member
I have a bunch but I'm in AZ. and virtually 60% of all new Cobra and Vette sales are Stingers.I always carry a few hundred but my price is too low to list,they would get PISSED.Call 480-517-4969 and we'll fix you up maybe rev a car with the cordless phone we install some on Terminators daily.
We will not be undersold,Dave Smilovic
PS:I earn more with Bassani go with the Borla and join alot of fine muscular sound and the only system proven to really increas HP to the wheels,Dave Smilovic

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
What is with this "PRICE IS TOO LOW TO LIST STUFF". Just post the price.:dw:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
I don't have the Stinger setup but I do have a 3" catback w/ Borla 3" straight through mufflers on there. I cut up an UltraFlow 3" catback and put those in instead. Had a bassani catx in front of it. PM me if you want to hear it.

Y2K AG GT

Established Member
I am out of town right now (Houston) but will PM you guys later in the week to set up a meetup time. Are any of you going to the DFWStangs group pic on Sunday?

coleman

Established Member
i thought that was last week ... or was it rained out & post-poned for this Sunday?!?

Y2K AG GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Y2K AG GT
I am out of town right now (Houston) but will PM you guys later in the week to set up a meetup time. Are any of you going to the DFWStangs group pic on Sunday?

It was changed because Sheryl Crow was playing at the AA Center (where the pic was supposed to be taken). I think it is this Sunday at Pappas.

Users who are viewing this thread