Any 20's (tires) laying around?

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Found these on my front porch today and my deal fell through for some SEMA Toyos off a show car. While I ponder the final selection, I am looking for some slightly used 20's in the meantime. R compounds prefered, but willing to hear you out.

Thanks,
Scott
_DSC0473.jpg

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Damn Scott, my buddy has some 20 from his srt8 Jeep run flats that he gave me. But I left them and he is ny. Michelins run flats too

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Looks like Sam at Radial on Silver Spring comes through again. He beat tire rack price, delivery time and mounting per tire. Almost $20 less per tire and arrival within 2 days. Only asking $12/tire to mount and balance.

Monday it is.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Looks like Sam at Radial on Silver Spring comes through again. He beat tire rack price, delivery time and mounting per tire. Almost $20 less per tire and arrival within 2 days. Only asking $12/tire to mount and balance.

Monday it is.

Holy crap that's cheap for mounting. I got charged a fortune just getting two 315's mounted on some 18x10 wheels on my Cobra. I don't think their tire guys were very experienced with wide stuff.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
They typically charge $22, but I guess my coolness just oozes out so far that deals just come at me. I know Paul is a big time race nut so when these r compounds come thru they want to keep you coming back. Dropped them off at 9 and picked them up at noon today and look great. Pics later.

Users who are viewing this thread