Any after market header

Serge

Established Member
looking for some header for my mach 1 the only thing i found are jba is there anything else out there for shorty header cause we have etest in my city and i cant put long tube.

putting cams in and it recommended that i up grade the header or exhausts system i like to get top hp out of theme..

e85svt

Established Member
Bassani makes mid length headers and jba makes them as well. Mac, bbk, slp, hooker, stainless works, kooks, and American racing all make longtube headers. Personally if I were to change out the factory manifolds I would highly recommend longtube headers. Though they can be a pain to install. Mac, bbk and pacesetter make the cheaper headers. You may strike a good deal on some used headers so look around. Midlegnths are a good alternative to long tubes. Shortys will provide little power and people tend to only go for them unless the factory manifolds are cracked.

Nightmare90gt

Established Member
Also need to factor in your power adder if you choose to add one or already have. If you go turbo don't waste your money. If you go supercharger definitely go with longtubes.

Users who are viewing this thread