Any Alabama '03's out there?

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Just wondering if there are any 03 snakes running around the Heart of Dixie? I know theres a black vert in Montgomery, haven't seen it personally though....

U.M.

Black Cobra

Established Member
Black coupe here in Montgomery. The Black Vert is in the downtown area during the day. There is also a Red Vert that belongs to a guy that my brother used to work for near Gene's marine on Hwy-231.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by Black Cobra
Black coupe here in Montgomery. The Black Vert is in the downtown area during the day. There is also a Red Vert that belongs to a guy that my brother used to work for near Gene's marine on Hwy-231.

DAMN! I'm suprised I haven't seen ANY of these other '03's rolling around town yet?!

U.M.

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
Originally posted by fiber optic
I've seen a black one here where I work. It was dark out so it was difficult to tell, but I heard a supercharger.
Hey fiber optic from your user name Im guessing thats what you do? My dad owns a fiber optic company and Ive done alot of work for him. Where do you work? :thumbsup:

fiber optic

Established Member
Originally posted by hevymtl
Hey fiber optic from your user name Im guessing thats what you do? My dad owns a fiber optic company and Ive done alot of work for him. Where do you work? :thumbsup:

I work at UAH.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Just moved to Decatur, 3-4 weeks ago. Haven't really hooked up with any gearheads, yet. I've seen a few 03s in Huntsville, and two other in Decatur (other than mine). Ran into a real nice guy in a 2000+ Red GT. It was an auto with shift kit and 3.73 gears. If anyone knows him, I'd like to meet up with him sometime. We just talked while stuck in traffic. Too bad these cold roads make my F1s feel like ice skates!!

ralphcobra

Established Member
o3's in alabama

I know that you posted for Alabama, but up the road from you in Columbus, Georgia, I have a brand new 03 black vert. I have driven through your town on the way to my sons house in Pelham with the vert just after I got it. Does this club ever do any get togethers with the cars? I have some svo mustangs that I road race and their are a bunch of our members in the Birmingham area. In the svo's, we run with our club 4 times a year at the Talladega Gran Prix Track. God what fun Ralph

HUBCAP

Established Member
Checking in...

Black 03 here,Priceville.There is also a black 'o3 in Harvest,Kenny bell blower,635 hp,he is Alan Kennedy.:rockon:

WDW MKR

Established Member
HUBCAP...
I'm almost to Priceville, off of 67. You wouldn't happen to be the fella I met with the Aniv. Black 03?

HUBCAP

Established Member
Originally posted by WDW MKR
HUBCAP...
I'm almost to Priceville, off of 67. You wouldn't happen to be the fella I met with the Aniv. Black 03?

No,mine is just a regular cobra,but Alans car has aniv. wheels.
Iwonder how many we have just in this area?i know of 4 including yours.:rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread