Any Army ATC's? Check in here

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Hi everyone,

A little about myself. Just recently took the ASVAB and received a 90 and GT of 123. I gave myself an APFT the other day to see where I am at. Got to 90 pushups and stopped. 78 situps. And 2 miles at 13:58. Physical fitness is a big part of my life. I'm trying to enlist in an MOS that will be useful in the civilian sector. I'm two classes short of my degree but I have already readmitted to college to complete the classes online over the summer. I'm 26.

I was considering ATC(air traffic control). What is your experience with ATC? Like it? Dislike it? How long have you been doing it and do you feel as though it will translate over? How about the intelligence sector? Any other MOS you would suggest? I'm not opposed to infantry but if I did I would prefer to go with a Ranger contract. I'm confident I could pass RASP. Or should I hold off until my classes are complete and try to go commissioned instead? Does anyone have insight into the Green to Gold program? What's the general consensus on the Reserves?

I'm just trying to get my options squared before I commit to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread