Any body know of SVT dealer in Cleveland taking orders?

Fourcam330

Established Member
It's an absolute waste to put a "deposit" down at this point; using quotes because you're not really putting a deposit down on a GT500, just letting the dealership hold some of your $. When Jan. '06 rolls around I'll put my deposit down and still get X plan:banana:

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
It's an absolute waste to put a "deposit" down at this point; using quotes because you're not really putting a deposit down on a GT500, just letting the dealership hold some of your $. When Jan. '06 rolls around I'll put my deposit down and still get X plan:banana:
I dont know if I would call it "an absolute waste".

I gave the dealer, which I have been using for over 15yrs, $200 and they started a list and put my name at the top. I am not committed to anything. If I decide I dont want the car (not going to happen) or I want to wait, I can have my $200 back at anytime. I have spent $200 on alot less, I felt like I had nothing to lose.

You might find yourself at the end of a long list come Jan. 06. :banana:

I would also be suprised if any dealer is going to be willing to give up these cars, at least initially, on x-plan.

Fourcam330

Established Member
blueovalkid said:
I dont know if I would call it "an absolute waste".

I gave the dealer, which I have been using for over 15yrs, $200 and they started a list and put my name at the top. I am not committed to anything. If I decide I dont want the car (not going to happen) or I want to wait, I can have my $200 back at anytime. I have spent $200 on alot less, I felt like I had nothing to lose.

You might find yourself at the end of a long list come Jan. 06. :banana:

I would also be suprised if any dealer is going to be willing to give up these cars, at least initially, on x-plan.

ROFL, I've got the first blue one coming to my dealership, and I'm getting D not X plan like I orignally posted. What can I say :shrug: I buy my fleet vehicles from them so they love me.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
first, his is on paper that he gets claim to the first one and second, you said X plan but i guess we know it was a typo.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
first, his is on paper that he gets claim to the first one and second, you said X plan but i guess we know it was a typo.

I just found out yesterday I can get D plan instead of X. :pepper: The dealership I deal with doesn't take $ until they know the cars are coming in. They happen to be the largest SVT dealership in OH, and one of the largest Ford dealerships in the state. LOL, as for a claim on paper, at this point it doesn't mean shit. Ask anyone in the business.
Besides, he may be first at his dealer, but not at mine :beer:

Last edited:

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
Everyone just needs to relax and take a deep breath. I am sure there will be plenty of cars to go around. It wont matter if you are buying from the largest or smallest SVT dealer. You have to admit people are very passionate about this car, love it or hate it. :bash:

Besides I am not so sure that waiting and buying a car the second year isnt the smartest move, after Ford works out all the bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread