Any body know where I can get...

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
Anyone know where I can get a new "this engine was hand built" plate for the valve covers of a Cobra?Mine are getting polished and they couldnt save it.....and I would like to have one there....THANKS

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
At least yours was the plate. I only got a piece of paper glued to mine (and suprisingly its still there after 10+ years, and I can almost make out the names :p)

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Someone said how to get them but i cant remember the process. But yeah i have the sticker too and im hoping they can send me a plate cause my sticker is starting to peel

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
As of about a year ago you couldn't get a replacement plate from SVT. I called and they had no plans of offering replacement plates. If anyone knows of this to have changed, I want one too!

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
SVT will provide the paper sticker. The plate, that was provided for certain year models, isn't available, like mentioned, but they will get you the paper sticker (which is better than nothing).

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
You might try these two numbers, if you have unlimited cell phone time ...

Graphic Express Daniel Simard 425 East Knightsbridge Place Lecanto, FL 34461 352-344-4911 352-344-4761 Assorted Mustang decals

Marti Auto Works Kevin Marti 12007 West Peoria Ave. El Mirage, AZ 85335 602-935-2558 602-935-2579 Hoses, belts, data plates

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
i could've sword SVT replaces the plaques as well as the stickers. i know i heard it somewhere. it just takes a couple months.
my plaque still looks good as new!

97BLWNCBRA

Established Member
Thanks for all the replys, Ill see if I can get one, I have the sticker too and its not gonna be saved when they polished the valve covers..If I cant find one Im sure a print shop can make a damn near perfect copy and if they do Ill order like 10 of them....

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
97BLWNCBRA said:
Thanks for all the replys, Ill see if I can get one, I have the sticker too and its not gonna be saved when they polished the valve covers..If I cant find one Im sure a print shop can make a damn near perfect copy and if they do Ill order like 10 of them....

did you call svt and ask them? pretty sure the number is 1-800-ford-svt

Users who are viewing this thread