any borla guys?

TIAMAT

Established Member
How do you guys like or not like the borla system? I don't want a system that is too loud like the bassani. I have never heard the bassani system so when you guys say it's loud i believe it's loud. Did the borla system get louder when it broke in and how does it compare to stock?

/\/lightning/\/

Established Member
Borla cat-back

hey~
I just had my Borla cat-back installed last week. I think its pretty good not too loud....I kinda like the rumbling and deep sound when it gets on.....compare to stock....well stock exhaust is good enough...but I feel more power with Borla cat-back...and more smooth...

Let see more ppl say about Borla...:coolman:

TIAMAT

Established Member
Does it seem is getting a touch louder as it's breaking in? How was the fit? Could you tell right away that you had an aftermarket exhaust?

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
From what ive read and heard, the Borla in loudness is pretty close to stock, with performance gains...as the Bassani/JDM Exhuast, is a step above stock.

Mrelmtow

Established Member
The Borla system is about the same at idle but is noticably louder at WOT. My system has about 3000 miles on it and has not any louder than when it was installed. I felt no power gains after installing it, but it sure does sound better.
Mike

realshelby

Established Member
I had one of the first Borla's made. Very good fit and quality. No power difference that I could tell. Sounded close ot stock at idle, with a nice tone at part throttle and cruise. Too quiet! I could not stand the sound it made at full throttle-blat blat-blat! So I sold it and bought Bassani cats and cat back. Too loud, but what a sound. I made silencers to slide in the tips to take the edge off the cruise noise. Now have long tubes and made my own left and right side exit exhaust. Satisfied at last!

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
I've had my borla for about 6 months, perfect fit, little louder than stock just about right for me, felt a little power gain, looks great, it sounds the same as the day i put it on, I wouldnt trade it for anything else!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Had mine over a year now and it´s OK.
It has gotten a little louder compared to when i put it on but not much , the sound is just right not to much but a little louder than stock.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread