Any Business Owners Here?

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
Hey guys recently I decided to start my own small business, its a iPhone repair company. I was wondering what the most successful form of advertising y'all have experience with for the money? Google Adwords, TV, Print, Radio?

TorchedCobra

Banned
I own an entertainment rental company. We use Google ad words, Facebook, yellow book and some local papers. Radio is garbage, We are looking at doing a commercial with Comcast soon for a TV ad. I really think internet is where it's at, Google, Facebook, and Twitter, Good luck!

03Saleen

Termin8
Established Member
I own an entertainment rental company. We use Google ad words, Facebook, yellow book and some local papers. Radio is garbage, We are looking at doing a commercial with Comcast soon for a TV ad. I really think internet is where it's at, Google, Facebook, and Twitter, Good luck!

Thats what I keep hearing Google is the place to be. Might have to invest....

TorchMach

Established Member

+1

internets is the bizz for that kind of business.

Do fliers all over your area. I do them for my business and it's worked out great!

SVT BLACKOUT

THE BATRUCK
Established Member
Well i fixed my iphone top button from a company i found on craiglist $59 including tax a free used case haha but he also threw in a screen protector and said if he gets 3 customers from me the next repair is free whatever it is

Users who are viewing this thread