Any Canucks Order Yet

Intruder

Established Member
I've read that the MSRP pricing is out in Canada and that there are Canadians ordering on several threads, but can anyone confirm MSRP and that the order banks are open? Thanks!

klingonford

Established Member
Still no pricing or ordering in Saskatoon. I called my dealer for an update about a week ago, but nothing new.

Hopefully soon.

:shrug: :shrug:

Tmac

Established Member
Did you just walk in and order or were you on a prior waiting list? Is it an SVT dealership, somewhere I read that w/ SVT gone the GT500s will go to all dealerships, this true in Canada? Thanks.

07 Shelby

Established Member
Tmac said:
Did you just walk in and order or were you on a prior waiting list? Is it an SVT dealership, somewhere I read that w/ SVT gone the GT500s will go to all dealerships, this true in Canada? Thanks.

I've been on my Dealer waiting list since March 05'.
Shelbys are only available to the 27 SVT Dealerships in Canada.

Requis

Established Member
Joe Frito said:
Is the $51,995 MSRP that you were quoted the actual Ford price, or was it an estimate from your dealer?

Its the actual price. Plus applicable taxes, Air Tax, Guzzler tax etc. Works out to just Shy of 65K out the door.

Cheers,

Requis

GTWill

Established Member
Requis said:
Its the actual price. Plus applicable taxes, Air Tax, Guzzler tax etc. Works out to just Shy of 65K out the door.

Cheers,

Requis
I didn't know that Ford had released any MSRP #'s.

Users who are viewing this thread