any Cobra owners thinking of a KB that are in the military come in here.....

87FOXGT

Established Member
hey guys just thought you all might want to know that in the thread in the blower section, in the thread titled kb vs whipple, mr bell made it known to me that ANY member serving in the military is entitled to 5% off the price of a KB, and anyone who has served in iraq is entitles to 10% off!

I had no idea about that, so a big :thumbsup: to that, i figured i would post it here in case we have any other members in the military that might be able to take advantage of this.

Just a heads up for you guys! :beer:

87FOXGT

Established Member
Originally posted by Mike_Hawk
How about Afghanistan? And what about currently serving?

hrmmm not quite sure, i would just say give them a call and ask, im sure youll get atleast the 5%, maybe 10 % for being deployed overseas for T.W.A.T. (the war against terrorism)

Good question!

87FOXGT

Established Member
originally posted by TECH@KB in the thread i was referring to :

Thanks for the support. Both here and in Iraq! We really appreciate all the men and women putting their lives on the line to help protect this great country.

None of us should EVER lose sight of this fact.

To show some appreciation, Jim has decided to give anyone who has served in Iraq a 10% discount off any Kenne Bell product. We want you all to know you deserve all of America's support, and hope you all are safe and return home soon!

BTW: We give a 5% discount to any servicemen / women whether they have served in Iraq or not. The work you do here also deserves our appreciation.

From everyone at Kenne Bell!

There ya go. If you have any other questions, i say just give em a buzz, but i think its real cool theyre doing this!

Users who are viewing this thread