Any Daytona Beach locals on here

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
I'm heading down and was wondering what was going on this week. I know Bike week was last week, I'm just wondering if I should stay away from DB? :shrug:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
blueoval4ever said:
I'm heading down and was wondering what was going on this week. I know Bike week was last week, I'm just wondering if I should stay away from DB? :shrug:

You're from dayton? I goto univ. of dayton. Every year in may we go down to daytona. Dayton to daytona, 3500+ kids free beer everyday. Goodtimes.

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
You're from dayton? I goto univ. of dayton. Every year in may we go down to daytona. Dayton to daytona, 3500+ kids free beer everyday. Goodtimes.
Yep, Dayton here. I've seen you on www.daytonstangboard.com before. I use the same name on there also. Have'nt been to Daytona for about 10 years, figured it was probably about the same. I've never been this early in the spring break season though, we usually went down last week of March first week of April.

u n v kenny

Established Member
I'm from Jacksonville, stop by on your way through... It's about an hourish past Jville. (lead foot)

Users who are viewing this thread