Any dealers selling GT's for reasonable prices???

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
i really can't afford a gt but if i wanted to buy one it would never be over sticker. in 6 more months you will probably be able to buy one close or at sticker no problem.

Diggy Moe

Established Member
If you can't afford a GT,the 2006 Z06 is offering the same performance.Hopefully this will drive some the dealer prices down.

hk4site

Established Member
currently a 430 is going for $250k + while the GTis coming down every day. After the warranty you will be able to repair the GT for 1/2 the cost of the 430. And it is made in the USA so keep you money in this country. All in all the GT is the machine

Ford GT Fan

Established Member

240_Bullitt

Ford Tech
Established Member
there was i dont know if its still there a GT at Avondale Nissan in Avondale, Az near phoenix that was for sale for like 120 or so used...not sure on specifics or what not but it was a good 25 30g under sticker

03SVTF

@10psi
Established Member
I work for Beshore & Koller Ford in Manchester, PA, It's a real small family-owned dealer. They will prolly let it go for a reasonable price considering they are located in the middle of rural Pennsylvania and there are very few people that can afford a 150k supercar. I'd give them a call if you're looking for a GT. My name is Brandon and I'm just the lot attendent but I'd ask for Don, he's that one "car guy" salesman from each dealer who actually knows what he's talking about. Good Luck :burnout:

btw (717) 266-3651

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread