Any Delaware guys in here?

Zentenk

Established Member
Used to be up in Dover years ago... used to be a good group of guys there, watch out for a Pontiac G8, he thinks he is fast. I plan on stopping by for a show and definately OC in OCT if I can. I will be in VA soon. I miss that place, before the C5 crashed and shut down my launch testing grounds (bayside rd, by the museum entrance), I would test launching there. I was new with the 6 spd 99 LS1 TA. Used to have meets at the car wash and the corner at EdgeHill shopping center.

Last edited:

90sslx

Established Member
if the weather holds i am going to try to make it to cecil friday. Hvent had the 13 to the track.

badazzebz06

Established Member
Used to be up in Dover years ago... used to be a good group of guys there, watch out for a Pontiac G8, he thinks he is fast. I plan on stopping by for a show and definately OC in OCT if I can. I will be in VA soon. I miss that place, before the C5 crashed and shut down my launch testing grounds (bayside rd, by the museum entrance), I would test launching there. I was new with the 6 spd 99 LS1 TA. Used to have meets at the car wash and the corner at EdgeHill shopping center.

Hahahaha kent I remember that the you got walked crew is no more in fact I never even go to any car meets and haven't for like 4 years

Zentenk

Established Member
Hahahaha kent I remember that the you got walked crew is no more in fact I never even go to any car meets and haven't for like 4 years

Yeah, because me and your other boyfriends left you. :p

I am leaving Korea tomorrow and headed to Langley, VA next month!

:banana:

97StangSVT

Established Member
Welcome SuperSnake87...I am just across the line in Elkton.

Mr. Venom - any cruises before the end of the year?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread