Any DFW GTG's soon?

Trevor_00Ws6

O.R.A.N.G.E. A.R.M.Y
Established Member
Hi, Im new to the SVT family and I was just wondering if there were any GTG's coming up soon in the DFW Area. I go to many ls1 gtg's but I would like to start getting to know some of you svt guys around the area.

THanks, Trevor

Bazuko

Established Member
Tueday night at 8pm. Coit and G. Bush(190) . Its in the Walmart Parking lot, in the NW corner. There were 50+ cars out there last week when the temperature was in the 30's :rockon:

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
I just cant believe there isnt anything like this going on on the weekends when I'm in town!! Damn!

Jay

YellowSnake98

I'm so bored....
Established Member
Yeah i was out there last Tuesday night with a bunch of my friends from McKinney. Lots of cars. Didn't get to see many races though.

coleman

Established Member
I'm trying to get a DFW GTG going for 2/19 (Saturday).
And a few of us are heading over to Eagle Lifts on 2/11 (Friday).

Bazuko

Established Member
coleman said:
I'm trying to get a DFW GTG going for 2/19 (Saturday).
And a few of us are heading over to Eagle Lifts on 2/11 (Friday).
Are you and your buddys coming to the gtg on this tuesday?

coleman

Established Member
Bazuko, now that I fixed my car, I should be there if weather permits and at this point, the outlook doesn't look good! :(

Russyo

Established Member
hey guys, I checked in on the show on tuesday night. Although I didnt have my cobra back up and with me, I was with my lil brother in his green GSR. We were just checking things out, seems like a sweet deal. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys this tuesday night or something. I have a 96 red cobra with a vortech on it, well right now its at vortech getting rebuilt. But I still own it, I try to tell myself that, it makes me feel better, boo hoo. Anyhow, so if you guys see me up there, my name is Russell, and dont hesitate to introduce yourself to me, I dont really no anyone at all, so it would be cool to meet at least a few of you guys. And I would love to watch some of you burn some black gold on the street! Anyhow, see you guys there tuesday night. later
Russyo

Bazuko

Established Member
Ill be up there in a silver "Saleen", Ill probably be with a couple of friends on their white mach and a silver 03 cobra with black deep dish bullets, see yall there. Hugo.

Users who are viewing this thread