Any firefighters out there? Need a favor

yelostang

Established Member
I’ve started my Master’s capstone project and I’m required to design a system. The system revolves around firefighters and I need a couple of people to do a survey and provide feedback. The point of the survey is to help me refine the system requirements so I can do a more thorough design. The people also need to be OK with their names and contact information (email address or phone number) being in the report. I’ll go into more detail about what the system is during the survey. The design has to be unique so I had to spend a bunch of time researching current systems, and patents, before starting my design to get my project approved. I just don’t want to get to the end and have to start over because my idea gets high jacked because I put it in a message forum.

Shoot me a PM, or just volunteer in here and I'll get in touch.

Thanks,
Josh

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Maybe get in contact with a few large and small fire departments and ask them if you can have the firefighters do a survey monkey type deal.

yelostang

Established Member
Maybe get in contact with a few large and small fire departments and ask them if you can have the firefighters do a survey monkey type deal.

That's my backup plan. I was hoping that a few guys on here could help out and make my life a little easier.

Users who are viewing this thread