Any FL SHO Owners on this board?

MidLifeCrisis

Established Member
If any of you live in Florida or maybe a state away, I've got some 95 SHO parts for sale. I'm not going to ship this stuff and I'm not going to give Greg from the other forum $10 just to post a classified.

Here's what I have: A complete 3.2 engine (115K) with harness, transaxle, and accessories.
Front wheel spindles with calipers,
engine computer,
the black firewall plastic shield in perfect shape,
entire steering column with steering wheel and air bag, passenger side air bag (gray),
rear SHO bumper cover (green),
anti-lock control box,
heater control resister,
instrument cluster assembly,
L&R rear tail lights,
front door interior panels,
shifter assembly,
climate control unit (has cracked buttons),
three center caps for cheese slicer wheels, and I think thats about it!

I use to have a 93 ATX SHO but no more. I parted this stuff off a car I found in a salvage yard last year but never used any of it. I need to get it out of my garage. My Wife just got laid off from US Airways after 23 years and I need the money.

$450 US And for this price, I throw in a set (4) of Koni adjustable struts already mounted in housings (used w/7K on them)

I want to sell and get rid of all these parts together. Come visit central Florida and take it off my hands,

[email protected]

Thanks,

Last edited:

MidLifeCrisis

Established Member
Dam...I thought I might get one reply for this stuff. I thought it was a fair deal! I think I'm going to render all of it unservicable just to spite the SHO world. I'll take pictures....

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
ops I never read your whole post

when you say 'shifter assembly' you talking to convert like the cable system to the rod (like in my 90)

Which center caps are they? I take it the ones that say SHO on them?

And just outta curiousity how much for the spindles?

MidLifeCrisis

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
ops I never read your whole post

when you say 'shifter assembly' you talking to convert like the cable system to the rod (like in my 90)

Which center caps are they? I take it the ones that say SHO on them?

And just outta curiousity how much for the spindles?

Hey Ryan. The shifter assembly is an ATX. Sorry. The center caps are for the cheese slicers.

As far as the spindles, they are what you need for the pre-95 brake upgrade. I even have the rotors that came off the car.

But read my first post. I not selling this stuff separate. Package deal only. Its got to go. If I can't get rid of all of it to one loyal SHO enthusiast within the next month or so, its going to the scrap yard as scrap!!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Damn, that isn't bad at all!!!!!!!!! But didn't realize it was a package deal......

MidLifeCrisis

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Damn, that isn't bad at all!!!!!!!!! But didn't realize it was a package deal......

I think its pretty fair deal too! Please pass the word along to your SHO friends Ryan. This stufff has got to go and pretty quick.

I refuse to pay Greg from the sho forum $10 just to place an ad on his site. You can tell him I said that to if you know him.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I've passed the word on!

BTW I don't blame ya about the $10!!

netviper

Established Member
well if I didn't have snowtires on my SHO, live in upstate NY, and had a hitch on the back of my car, I'd drive down and take all that off your hands. And all I really want is that set of koni's.

I might be able to do something in march if I can convince my aunt to let me use her garage for storage. Bad thing is she's in FL right now and will be driving home soon, just unfortunate I could convince her to tow a uhaul trailer all the way back from FL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread