Any Ford Dealer/Service guys?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I'm trying to get some bolt specs and am hoping I can get lucky by tossing this out here to anyone with access to a '13 GT500 service manual. I know it's a long shot but never hurts to try, right?:beer:

I'm looking for the dimensions of the T50 Torx bolt that are used in the seat belt assembly. Specifically the one that bolts the lap belt receiver arm to the seat, and the one in the rear seat floor area which secures the shoulder belt.

I'm hoping to buy a longer version of both of these bolts, so I wanted to make sure I get the same grade/strength bolt. Thanks for any help anyone can offer. :thumbsup:

railroad

Established Member
You may not find it with a torx head, but take the bolt to a supply house and have them match it up. We have a couple of local nut and bolt suppliers that help me all the time. I ran into this installing subframes and aftermarket seats. I would not be afraid of grade 5, but grade 8 is tops. If you need washers match the grade also. Hope this helps.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
You may not find it with a torx head, but take the bolt to a supply house and have them match it up. We have a couple of local nut and bolt suppliers that help me all the time. I ran into this installing subframes and aftermarket seats. I would not be afraid of grade 5, but grade 8 is tops. If you need washers match the grade also. Hope this helps.

Yeah, it doesn't have to be a torx head. I just didn't have much luck with the local bolt suplier here when I asked them about it. They didn't have anything that fit when I was looking for a different bolt so I havn't gone back to them about this new search. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try again. Thanks for the suggestion. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread