Any Ford employees here?

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Just wondering if there are any Ford employees here. I work at Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville Ky. We build the 250, 350, 450, 550, and Excursion here.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Final Line Electrician, Dearborn Frame Plant. Crown Vic.- Grand Marquis, Lincoln Town, Limo.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by i8u
Tech Valley Ford for one more month till I make the move to florida.:beer:
You'll love the no state taxes. :thumbsup:

chopper

Established Member
TOOL&DIE WELDER AT N.M.P.D.C. (NEW MODEL PROGRAM DEVELEPMENT CENTER) WE ARE GETTING READY TO BUILD C.P. LEVEL SN-197 IN ABOUT A MONTH HAVE SEEN THE NEW SN-197 S.P. BUILD ALLREADY TUFF LOOKING RIDE SHOULD SELL MANY. HAVE A 03 ZINK YELLOW ON ORDER (A-PLAN) SHOULD BE IN AROUND MID MARCH.CANT WAIT..HELLO FO.MO.CO. BROTHERS AND SISTERS........

chopper

Established Member
HEY THERE 2BIGPAR I ALSO HAVE ONE OF YOR PRODUCTS A F-350 C.C.DUALLY WITH THE CORN BINDER ENGINE WILL PULL A HOUSE DOWN NO PROBLEMO

cudadude

:mj: been working at ford dealerships for the last 26 years.
next month i'm going to g.m.
had enough of fords bull.too many hoops to jump thru.
and their track record of quality products leaves everything to desire.
just my 2 cents worth,but i dont see ford motor company lasting very much longer.way too many problems that you dont even read in the press.
.........................................cudadude

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Originally posted by cudadude
:mj:
just my 2 cents worth,but i dont see ford motor company lasting very much longer.

Just my 2 cents, but that's like saying you don't see Microsoft lasting much longer.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
:mj: just my 2 cents worth,but i dont see ford motor company lasting very much longer.way too many problems that you dont even read in the press.
.........................................cudadude

i hope they didnt promise him a camaro demo :nonono:

cudadude

:burn: 10 years ago if someone said to you that oldsmobile and plymouth where on their way out you would'nt have believed it.
i dont believe any company is safe regardless of size.

static_kling

2 Legit
Established Member
Even though Ford posted 1% sales lost last year, it still outsold Chevy by 380,476 vehicles (whose sales increased by 9%). Yup, it really sounds like Ford is on its way out :rollseyes. BTW, Olds is a GM brand...

PS Stats courtesy of MT, Feb. 2003

RED '03

Established Member
Powertrain Engineer in Dearborn. Really, it's not my fault. If I had my way you would have a s/c'd 5.8L in the Mustang!

Zipppy

Suspension Designer in Dearborn for current and past model Taurus and Mustang. I have seen the next generation Mustang(code name: S197), I like the looks. It reminds me of my 1967 Mustang fastback.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
:mj: been working at ford dealerships for the last 26 years.
next month i'm going to g.m.
had enough of fords bull.too many hoops to jump thru.
and their track record of quality products leaves everything to desire.
Yeah, since the general's quality is soooooo damn high!:lol: :lol: :lol:

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Hey chopper, I just bought my 03' Zinc Yellow Cobra a couple weeks ago. I hope you like attention.:) I'm glad you like your truck. Does yours have the 6.0 in it or the 7.3? The new 6.0's are really hot right now.

chopper

Established Member
HEY THERE NEW2BIGPAR I HAVE A EARLY BUILD (VIN 65K) I HAVE THE CORN BINDER 7.3 WITH B&D 4 IN. DOWN PIPE AND NO CAT. 4IN ALL THE WAY,5IN. TIP B&D 85 H.P. 170 LB.FT. TORK CHIP EX. GAUGE AND BOOST GAGE IT HITS 30LBS OF BOOST IF I WANT IT TO!!!!!!!!! THE THING WILL BURN THE DUALLS OFF LOOKS FUNNY SEEING 4 STIPES DOWN. I ALSO HAVE THE CENTURION PACKAGE TOWS MY 28 FT RACE TRAILER AROUND WITH NO EFFORT, RIDES LIKE MY TOWN CAR WHEN LOADED... I ALSO HAVE ONE OF YOUR EARLY BUILDS.... A 85 PRO STREET RANGER WITH 377 C.I. STROKER REALY RIPS. WILL SEND A PIC IF YOU WANT IT. WELL RUNNING LATE FOR WORK GATA GO.... BUY THE WAY DID YOU GET A-PLAN ON COBRA AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO GET BYE.

chopper

Established Member
HEY ZIPPPY STOP OVER AT N.M.P.D.C. WE ARE GETTING READY TO BUILD THE SN-197 STOP OVER AT THE METAL SHOP AND ASK FOR BOB THE WELDER I WILL BUY YOU A COFFEE

Users who are viewing this thread