Any Ford employees here?

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Hey chopper...I'm sorry...no offense, but I have to do it....

capslock.gif

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
Chopper, my Cobra had a $8500 market adjustment and a $1500 loan adjustment bringing the price up to $44,750. When I walked in, I asked "do you A-Plan Cobras?" The salesman looked at me and asked if I was A-Plan and we went form there. Had no problems getting the car. Took maybe 3 hours or so to leave with the car, but found out I had been driving the car for 4 days and didn't even have aloan on it yet. That's another story though.

I went to get into it today to go to work and it wouldn't start. So to make things worse, my new car with 1300 miles won't start and I'm missing out on $400 for not coming inot work tonight.

chopper

Established Member
2BIGPAR DID YOU FIND ONE ON THE LOT? I WENT TO 4 DIFFERNT DELLERS AND THEY WOULD NOT A-PLAN THEM. SO THEY CAN GO S*** AN EGG. I FINNALLY WENT TO THE CLOSEST DEALER NEXT TO W.H.Q. WITCH IS FAIRLANE FORD IN DEARBORN AND THEY A-PLANNED ME ONE ON ORDER (ATTN. WILLIAM CLAY FORD JR. DONT HOLD IT AGAINST THEM ) THEY SEEM TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DEALERS AROUND HERE . SHOULD BE GETTING A VIN AND BUILD DATE IN 2-3 WEEKS. LOOKS LIKE THAT ZINC TELLOW IS A KICK ASS COLOUR!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7DMACH1

Established Member
Parts Mgr, Company Tres., Computer Admin. 33 Years, Northeast Lincoln Mercury, Phila Pa. RAY

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by chopper
2BIGPAR DID YOU FIND ONE ON THE LOT? I WENT TO 4 DIFFERNT DELLERS AND THEY WOULD NOT A-PLAN THEM. SO THEY CAN GO S*** AN EGG. I FINNALLY WENT TO THE CLOSEST DEALER NEXT TO W.H.Q. WITCH IS FAIRLANE FORD IN DEARBORN AND THEY A-PLANNED ME ONE ON ORDER (ATTN. WILLIAM CLAY FORD JR. DONT HOLD IT AGAINST THEM ) THEY SEEM TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DEALERS AROUND HERE . SHOULD BE GETTING A VIN AND BUILD DATE IN 2-3 WEEKS. LOOKS LIKE THAT ZINC TELLOW IS A KICK ASS COLOUR!!!! GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YEE HAW THERE COWBOY!:shrug:

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
I am partial to yellow cars. My lat car was called Pheonix Yellow. Great low matinence color.

The lot I bought my car from has a Black conv., Silver cpe., Sonic blue cpe., and a White w/tan top conv. on the lot as I type.

The lot I dropped my car off tonight has 2 black coupes, sonic blue coupe, red coupe, yelow coupe, and a silver coupe. All sitting the showroom.

I don't really care about ordering a car that really doesn't have any options to get anyways. I think the spoiler and chrome wheels are the two options you car get on Cobras. Correct me if I'm wrong.:shrug:

BTW, I did find mine on the lot.

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
Wayne Assembly Plant here

Hey I work in Computer intergrated manufacturing ( ie the computer room guy) at Wayne stamping and assembly. been there 3 years and love working for this company. oh yea its in Wayne michigan

wheelspin

Established Member
I coordinate parts for the Body Shop at Rochester Ford in Minnesota. Yes, Ford has some issues right now. But I just came over from GM, and believe you me, there is no such thing as greener grass on the other side of the fence chiefsmoke... They have just as many parts aggrivations as Ford does. There are some things that are better, and some things that are worse. Try looking up a molding on a C/K p/up for instance. They lump ALL their trucks together in one category. You have like 30 pages of moldings to weed trough to find the right one. It can take 15 minutes to find one molding. And there are what, 10-12 on a truck? RRR... Everyone has their shortcomings. You work to get them fixed...

Last edited:

new2BIGPAR

Established Member
I bought a 03' Escape the day before I bought my Cobra. I love that thing. It's pretty much loaded besides not being 4X4. I didn't see the the reason of spending the extra money since it was FWD.

Hey Chopper, I hope your Zinc Yellow cobra runs as nice as mine. Put it on the dyno today and got 390.2 whp and 375.8 ft. lbs. of torque out of it. I'm a very happy guy as of today. Oh, and it is completely stock.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread