Any fox body coupe's for sale in the Tampa area?

97SVTStang

Established Member
As the title says. Mainly looking for a 93 or older coupe, not totally against a hatch. Only othere requests are it has to have a 5.0 (or better) and its got to be a 5 speed. I know, I know automatics are faster. I just think automatics are boring, sorry

NXSVTCOBRA

good buddy of mine have a completely built one........ from front to rear, with a vortech, 306, spool, 31 splines, blah blah blah he wants $10k obo

97SVTStang

Established Member
Sounds like a pretty nasty ride. Unfortunally 10K was a little more than I am wanting to spend. I am tryin to lower my car paymenst but dont want to give the mucsle of a mustang up so thats why I am looking for an older. Beside some dump bitch ran a red light and totalled mine. Been saying I have been wanting to get rid of my 97 for awhile but never had the heart to do it. No I have no choice in the matter.

97SVTStang

Established Member
Ya I will be sellin some stuff. Waiting to find another car to see what I can use off of this one first then what I have left I will be selling. Will have a list up shortly.

97SVTStang

Established Member
Well the locker will be going into another stang unless I get one that already has a built rear end. And unfortunally there is no way to get the 90/10's out of the car the front is so badly pushed in, I am not even shure if they are even still good. They may be all bent up.

But if I get a stang with a built rear end the locker will be up for sale. If not the locker will be going into my new stang. Cause no matter what I will be getting another stang.

MOORESPEED

Established Member
1987 mustang coupe. Was an origanal 5.0 LX car. Body is in good shape except a small dent on the passenger side fender and a couple of spots on the bumpers were the paint started to peel. I purchased the car with no hood, but do have a stock hood for it. Has gray cloth interior (missing the back seats). Was a 5spd. car, but converted to auto. Still has the clutch pedal in it. Aftermarket items listed below:

- Has sumped tank for carb setup.
- Has the 8.8 rear end with 4.56 gears
- Smoked Headlights. Complete set ( not installed on car )
- Custom tubular K member for SBC to drop in. ( made by Profab Racing)
- Grant steering wheel
- Battery relocated to the rear.

As it sits right now its ready to drop a sbc in, but I still have the stock k member that can be put right back in to drop another small block ford in it.

- MPH Gauge ( goes to 160mph )
- Tach w/ shift light ( goes to 10k RPM )
- Fuel level gauge
- Oil Temp gauge
- Water Temp gauge
- Vacum gauge
- Volts gauge

Weld Draglites 4 lug universal.

Fronts:
- 3.5"
- Brand new tires on them.

Rears:
- 9" ( They are not the regular 8" )
- Almost NEW Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26/11.50/15
- They tuck up under the rear nice with no modifying.

These wheels look like new along with all the tires. Come with the all the center caps and the weld lug nuts.

$1500 :burnout:

Email me at [email protected] for pics.
Thanks,
Tony

97SVTStang

Established Member
Alright guys new plan. Cant find a coupe I can afford right now. Granted I have seen some nice coupes out there but they are up in the 10k range and I cant even find a beater to fix up. Cheapest coupe I found was an 88 and the guy still wanted 6K for it and it need alot of work. MOORESPEED you car sounds like its a sick platform to start with but I need a daily driver. I need to buy a car that I can sit in and turn the key and drive it away from wherever I buy it from.

So here is what I am looking for now. Starting to look at 94 - 95's. I really want a 302 motor to play with and see what I can do with it. I already know what I can do with a 4.6 DOHC motor time to try something new.

Anyone know of someone selling a 94-95?

Users who are viewing this thread