Any gamers? Battlefield BC2 video

03 black gt

Established Member
So I am a pretty avid gamer and decided to make a video of some gameplay in Battlefield Bad Company 2. This is my first video, but I really enjoy the game so I hope you like it! Watch it in 1080p fullscreen for better quality. :-D

[youtube_browser]SxAdQK98b-8[/youtube_browser]

NEW VIDEO

[youtube_browser]Xbrgm1nAnSo[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
that's how you do a sniper vid. someone posted the call of duty version a day or so ago. nothing but quick scoping. lol.

Mayo5

Established Member
I love sniping on BC2, but there's been alot of backlash for snipers on the servers and the game has started to bore me to death. Needs new maps badly.

Z06

Established Member
I have this game for the PS3. I like it a lot, an overall good game but EA servers really suck! It needs new maps as well.

GTRdone

Established Member
Great montage video.

I used to go on rampages like that with the M24 and the M95... but now I stopped playing since the game seems to have changed a bit for me lately...

03 black gt

Established Member
Good shit man. I play often too, lately Ive been busy though. Whats you're steam username, if you have it ?

Also, check out my channel on youtube, I think you'll love what you see :p

YouTube - gdaleisfail's Channel

I got a pretty sick pc build haha.

Geez... My PC is nowhere near that level, but it gets the job done. I don't play through Steam, but my ingame name is {ATF} Swagger Jacker.

How did you get up on the rock at :34?
I always wondered..

I just run back to the original base and you can climb up through that base. It's a perfect sniping spot.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
I love sniping on BC2, but there's been alot of backlash for snipers on the servers and the game has started to bore me to death. Needs new maps badly.

the vietnam pack comes out in a month or two. new vehicles, maps, and guns.

cobrakyle95

Established Member
anybody that plays on xbox live add me and we can shoot it up. my online name is "boehmersvt" add me and lets play.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread