Any good at-home jobs?

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
So I'm in college full-time and I work full-time. I was wondering if there are any good, legit, and reliable ways to make money on the internet. I see all this crap about work at home jobs and was wondering if it's actually something that is a legit form of income.

I'm not looking to make $300k a year. Just like an extra few hundred bucks a month or something.

Anybody know of anything?

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
66speed said:
Sell a bunch of crap on EBAY?

Yep, I do that already. I buy stuff at work with my discount and sell it online. Lol, I knew someone was going to respond with this comment after I posted the thread and it's a good idea. Problem is, unless you sell a ton of shit all the time on EBAY, you're not going to make a lot of money.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
95oRANGEcRUSH said:
Yep, I do that already. I buy stuff at work with my discount and sell it online. Lol, I knew someone was going to respond with this comment after I posted the thread and it's a good idea. Problem is, unless you sell a ton of shit all the time on EBAY, you're not going to make a lot of money.
hahaha, I do that all the time too, its hard to make a lot doing that though, people sell stuff cheap on ebay

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Ebay is the way to go. I make a little money on the side with my ebay store selling new programmers and shit. But you have to have a wholesale account first.But its a pretty easy buck. I sell it, then I order it and ship it out and make 30-50 bucks for the effort.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
I looked into home business stuff. Like those stupid commercials that say visit, 8mybills.com or some lame site like that. You know the commercials that say" I made 20 grand last month, next month I'm going for 50". As well as the signs at stop lights that say, "work from home" Well, those are ripp offs pyramid schemes. They are actually all trying to get you to sell a product called Herbal Life. It wouldnt be so bad if it wasn't so oversaturated. You can go to ebay and get it cheaper than what you would sell if for. ALso, you have to buy the whole product line, to test the product out. So basically they make money off of you paying to start up under their pyramid. Ripp off city. Stay away.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
cobra_4 said:
Ebay is the way to go. I make a little money on the side with my ebay store selling new programmers and shit. But you have to have a wholesale account first.But its a pretty easy buck. I sell it, then I order it and ship it out and make 30-50 bucks for the effort.

Ok, I'm a little confused. You have a wholesale account with Ebay or the programmer supplier? Or both? How reliable is this source of income for you? Did you have to spend a certain amount of money up front in order to become a wholesaler with the programmer company? Are you in a contract with the company to sell so many units per month or whatever time frame they set?

The things that I am purchasing from work have done well for me. In the last year I've made an extra $3,000. So the market is definitely there for this product, and Ebay is not saturated with it, YET. I've been to the manufacturer's website and you have to email them with your contact info and all that good stuff first, before they authorize you as an authorized distributor. Plus, they ask how much your initial purchase would be.

Sorry so many questions, but you've been the most helpful so far, so I have to squeeze the grapes to get wine, ya know? Or something. :pepper:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Get a nice office job with your college degree once you've obtained it and then work from home a few days a week once you get a nice position at a respectable company...

Users who are viewing this thread