Any Good Detailing Forums

zw470

Established Member
As the title suggests I'm looking for some forums that are dedicated to detailing. AutoGeek seems like it's nothing but guys finding the cheapest shit they can on sale at Walmart and then writing a 400-picture post about them applying it to their grandma's neighbor's cousin's 1985 Chevy Celebrity station wagon. The Adam's forum is at least "nice" products being used on "nice" cars, but that's the only brand you can discuss and it gets old hearing everyone just talk about how they have 37 of every product Adam's sells and use them all to do a full paint-correction and wheels-off detail every 5 days. Detailing Bliss has a ton of good info but there's very little traffic.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Autogeek is good, but in my opinion Autopia is much better. You can at least talk about any product you want to

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
Autopia is good one, and I also like Detailingworld.co.uk. I check out DetailingBliss every now and then, but don't frequent it very much.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
detailingworld.co.uk is possibly the largest and certainly one of the best in my opinion. Great tech and heavy traffic on that site.

My personal favorite is live2detail.com. Excellent is tech questions related to detailing products although it doesn't receive lots of traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread