Any good shops around Tampa???

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Will some one shoot me an email or phone call the next time you meet up to tear up the streets (941)321-4069 Terry. Thanks guys. Anyone come down here to the dragstrip? I hardly see any 03's to shhot the breeze with.

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
78mphgpr: Here's something for ya,
2nd ANNUAL MMNA OPEN TRACK DAY
October 26th 2003 Gates open at 9:00 AM, Lanes at 10:00, Run Till 2:00 PM Open To Ford Vehicles Only

I believe this event is taking place at the Bradenton Motorsports Park.

MMNA Membership Badge will get you in Free - (There will be a limited amount of race spots available. All MMNA Members wishing to attend must be registered by October 15th to reserve a spot. After this date, spots will be opened up to Non Members.)
Day of Event Fees - Non-member Race Participants $30.00 Spectators $5.00 Event Shirts $14.00 each - Quantities are LIMITED, sales are First come First Served.
You can place an advance order at: [email protected] 50/50 & Raffle - Make sure to enter in the Drawings! We have some great Prizes.
Awards - This year we will be presenting some “not so typical” awards, so be sure to stick around.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors - Track and staff - Bradenton Motorsports Park Trophies - Lending Hand Mortgage Co Prizes - Bedrock Auto Body, Brandon Ford, Need For Speed and Tampa Auto Service.

If you are a NON member and it will like to attend you can pre-paid by sending a check or Money Order to the address below, include your name and if you are bringing anyone. It will be $30 to race a $5 to be a spectator. You can also RSVP by e-mailing me with the same information above. Spots are limited so hurry.
I believe this event is taking place at the Bradenton Motorsports Park.
MMNA 12014 Fruitwood Drive, Riverview, Florida 33569

Mike

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
terry - I am hoping to go to bradenton within the month, so when I do I will give you a call.

GoatDaddy

Isn't LaMotta's up around there somewhere? I've heard good things about them, too. Anyone have firsthand experience?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Lamotta is in orlando. I have also heard very good things about them but I have never been there. They don't have a website either :shrug:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
They are good. But I think their prices are alittle high, and for some reason they aren't putting out good hp numbers in the 03 cobra. Plus, they really aren't "tuners" they can dyno your car and send your chip out to make changes to it but I don't think they can actually make on the fly tuning changes to you car. I could be wrong though

Last edited:

KillrCobra

Established Member
Yeah, i've heard good things about Lamotta's, but it's a hike from my house. I'll probably be going with Coastal because they're about 20 min from my house and you guys have pretty good things to say about that shop.

Just for the hell of it though...anyone have any experience with FordSpeed?

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
not much from ford speed, I know sammy at coastal is suppossed to be good, I think Cody goes through him with his 95 cobra

KillrCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Herrcomestroubl
Yea Sam is a stand up guy.. does good work. deff take your car to Coastal... your the "straight joe"... right? :D

Yeah, i've yet to hear anything bad about Coastal...whatever i end up doing, i'll deff use sam.

yup, this would be the "straight" joe (no limp wrist here). i'm guess'n this is cody with the slow ass 95 cobra..... :D
oh yeah, tell your gf not to worry, i'll start talk'n more...too damn busy drooling over nice cars.

good4me

Established Member
mitchell motorsports.

727-804-6677

Bill is his and name and has done work to my car for about 2 years now.

He really knows his stuff and has built some really sick cars.

hes located in central pinellas county off of starkey.

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
yep that would be me.. the slow ass 95 slobra... and she wanted me to tell you her name is samantha... do you live in the brandon area?... you should come out on tues and wens nights with us... cant ever have to many rustangs togther!

KillrCobra

Established Member
No I don't live in the Brandon area...just thought it would look good next to my name...:D. I live in Valrico actually. I know you guys go to chick fil'a on wed nights, but where do you meet up on tues? How late are you guys usually out there? I work till 11 :mj:....fning sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
Well usually its the Checkers on hwy 60 ( Adamo). We all meet up there around 8ish.... then all the rice shows up, some idiot does a dounut or 2. The cops come and run everyone off... and then us mustang and shitmaro guys go over to where the old Sports Authority used to be, and we hang out in that parking lot. Pm me your # and i'l give ya a ring next time were out bro.

Herrcomestroubl

Established Member
Hey man just checkin up... you never Pmd me a # or anything?... were probably getting togther this Tues... let me know whats up. And whatchu been up to JOE? havnt seen you out n about lately...hows it goin bro?

Users who are viewing this thread