Any Greater Tuna fans?

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
I went and seen a play, Tuna does Vegas, over the weekend and had a blast. These guys are hilarious and have been doing the show since the early 80's. Anyone who doesnt know about them, they are two men who act and portray many characters, including women and their act revolves around a small town in Texas. For a short time in the mid 80's they had their show on HBO. Here is a clip from one of their plays....enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6546O51RQI"]YouTube- Greater Tuna: Funeral For The Judge[/ame]

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I've seen one of their shows, Tuna Christmas. It was ok, it had some pretty funny moments, but it just doesn't get me the way it does some people.

Jim Snover

I went and seen a play, Tuna does Vegas, over the weekend and had a blast. These guys are hilarious and have been doing the show since the early 80's. Anyone who doesnt know about them, they are two men who act and portray many characters, including women and their act revolves around a small town in Texas. For a short time in the mid 80's they had their show on HBO. Here is a clip from one of their plays....enjoy!

YouTube- Greater Tuna: Funeral For The Judge

Users who are viewing this thread