Any GT500's going for under $30k?

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Like title says. May be in the market for one in the spring, but $30k+ is over budget for me. Obviously this car would have higher than average miles on it. Just wondering if these cars exist, thanks!

DBlack1

Established Member
A couple on ebay have hit you budget. Search sold listings on Ebay.

I've been looking pretty serious for a month now, made one offer, and haven't really seen any of the cars I've looked at sell. Not a lot of them for sale either, and most seem to be at a dealer, a lot of whom are pipe dreaming like it is 2007/8 still. If you watch ebay you will rarely see one sell that is a dealer owned car. I guess they are hoping for a sucker, but most the good suckers are already upside down in the mortgage from 06.

I'm looking for lower mileage though and only a few colors so it might take me a good while.

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Like title says. May be in the market for one in the spring, but $30k+ is over budget for me. Obviously this car would have higher than average miles on it. Just wondering if these cars exist, thanks!

Cheapest Ive seen was 27k and that was with a salvage title but was fixed.

Other wise I saw a 07 sell for 34k if I remember right.

The right deal will come along at one point. Just have to have cash avaible to jump on it.

Also call around to banks/repo offices. Shot in the dark but it could possibly happen.

Last edited:

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Thanks for the replies. I guess they could be had for the price given the right timing. A higher mileage car would be better suited for me anyways, since I would feel less guilty racking up the miles driving rather than trying to maintain a low mileage "garage queen".

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
I am a bank rep and see dealers all day... They are taking them on trade on for $25-32K and selling around $31-36K. They are out there, haggle with any dealer selling one under $34k they likely own the car for less than $30k.

TypeR0149

Established Member
there was a local dealer that go one in on trade for $27500, and would of take my offer of 31k, but im trying to work a deal out here first

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
saw one in california on Craigslist for sale for $28.5K and it was a black with red stripe car too. High milage on that one I believe.

Bartman73

Established Member
There is a Nice white one on autotrader for 27K it has like 3K miles on it. There are plenty out there forsale cheap you just have to look for them

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
There is a Nice white one on autotrader for 27K it has like 3K miles on it. There are plenty out there forsale cheap you just have to look for them

I think that white one your talking about is a scam... i contacted the seller and all he wanted to talk about was me setting up a google checkout account and sending him the money asap, and he was in washington and the car was in california... THe ad has been on autotrader for a long time... if it was a legit deal that car woulda been mine a long timeago..

Graffs

Established Member
Im from Ontario and last year at this time there was a dealership here clearing out brand new '09 GT500s for $43k Cdn plus tax.

Seeing that spoiled me as now I feel bad when I see guys tying to sell used '09s for more than that...

Users who are viewing this thread