Any guys in the Fort Myers/Naples area?

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Any guys in the Fort Myers/Naples area?

We should meet up and start a local group if there isn't one already :banana:

SVTChris10

Established Member
There's a few local groups, majority of the cars are rice that I've been too. I'm in the cape and wouldn't mind a meet sometime soon.

SVTChris10

Established Member
Awesome. Let's plan a meet n greet. You guys ever go to cars and coffee in Naples?

No sir, haven't made it since its a bit far. Wouldn't rule it out though. You should meet up with us at the meets in Fort Myers in a few weeks or so.

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
No sir, haven't made it since its a bit far. Wouldn't rule it out though. You should meet up with us at the meets in Fort Myers in a few weeks or so.

Just let me know, I'll come out there if I can!
Are you guys in the mustang club?

Joes 2003 SVT

Established Member
Another member from Naples checking in, would like to also meetup and make some new friends that have Mustangs. Whenever there is a meet someone let me know. :coolman:

SVTChris10

Established Member
I'll most likely be at the Fort Myers meet next saturday 1/4/14. If any of you would like to join you can send me a PM and I'll get you the location.

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
If any of you are still interested in meeting up, NürPerformance is having an open house on March 30th. It's basically a big car meet, they are a performance shop and will have dyno runs, food and cars on display in their big shop.

I'll definitely be there and would be awesome to finally meet some you guys. Let me know if you guys are coming too

Users who are viewing this thread