any have a ported stock eaton...?

03bananacobra

Established Member
Im looking to get my s/c tb and pelnum to get ported by posi performance and I was wondering has any one got any info about them? Do they do good work bad work? Any ideas what I would need with the ported parts?

TRBO VNM

Just search Posi and you will find all the info you need to feel better about your decision. Many people have them and are very happy, including me. Try to search next time first and you can search specific forums if you do the advanced search and you can even search by username if you know someone posted something you are looking for.

SVTDice

Established Member
I love mine as well. Posi does a fantastic job on porting. I'd highly suggest one.

03bananacobra

Established Member
Thanks for all the input guys. I really want that sinister whine do you get that from the posi port? *edited by moderator*

Satyr

Established Member
Thanks for all the input guys. I really want that sinister whine do you get that from the posi port? *edited by moderator*.

Many people have had good encounters with them, and they have and continue to contribute a lot to the Eaton world. Some have had problems with them, and many have been annoyed by their vague product details, but to say they suck is ridiculous.

That being said, I would go with a Posi port. I have had both and am happy I went with Brian the second time around.

Lastly, you should learn to use the search feature. This topic has been covered as often as any. This will avoid you asking redundant questions, and hopefully save us from having to read the same shit over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread