Any Houston area guys up for our dyno day....?

02TrueBlu

Established Member
A bunch of yall are already signed up. I just thought Id post this over here because I am a victim of reading this section and only this section (maybe the pics and vids from time to time). Just thought Id throw this out there for yall that havnt read about it.

We are kinda running short on time... I have 4 for sure spots open and a possible 5 or 6. A couple of guys crawfished on me and I forsee 1 or 2 more doing the same. Ill need the money for the dyno no later than the 18th. PM me for payment info.

ALSO, the Friday night meet should have an awesome turnout. I wouldnt miss it for the world!

Here's a little run down on whats going on......

What:
3rdCoastLightnings.com has put together an all out event for ALL SVT owners. We have put in countless hours of work and organization in order to make this possible. What do you get out of it? A Friday night hangout with all of the local SVT Owners (Houston) and then a Dyno Day w/BBQ on Sat. We will have the BBQ catered and will be free of charge. Drinks will also be provided. Hopefully we can have enough people meet out at HRP on Sunday (June 24th) to set up some grudge matches and things like that.​

Where: Houston/Webster, TX
Friday Night on the streets------June 22nd
PSI Motorsports Dyno Day-------June 23rd
Meet up out at HRP--------------June 24th

Pricing:
$35 per vehicle person w/AF Readout (2 Dyno Pulls on a DynoJet Dyno and you can pay $10 for each additional pulls)

PRICING DETAILS
Dyno Day: $10 for an additional pull
Spectators: $5 Per person
T-Shirts: $15 per shirt. Contact Kris or Fuzzie with sizes
(We are working on the T-Shirt Deal)

Event Details:

June 22nd: Meet and Greet GTG.
This will be an all out meet that we are having. Since all of the craziness going on up on the NS of Houston we will do this down south. Ive been to this meet up place several times and its been a great turn out with no problems with people running us off. We'll be meeting at the Hooters @ NASA RD1 since they have a NICE parking lot out back for us to hang out in and if the we decide to eat Ill call up there a couple of hours early and get them to set up for us. (I got connections within Hooters). What ever happens after that we are not responsible for (I.E. Exceeding the posted speed limits)

Address:
Hooters of NASA
20790 Gulf Freeway
Webster, TX 77598

June 23rd: Dyno Day @ PSI Motorsports
First truck on the Dyno @ 8 am
This includes 2 dyno pulls (with or without A/F), BBQ dinner at the dyno day. Now, we can only have a maximum of 24 Lightnings here (2 lightnings per hour). We will have plaques made for the Highest HP and Highest Tourqe

Address:
PSI Motor Sports
18420 Hwy. 3
Webster, Texas 77598

June 24th:
3rdCoastLightnings.com @ HRP
A slight change in plans here.... Gates open at 2pm and Races start at 3 pm. We can have a GTG spot predetermined and we can all caravan out there if we want just to ensure we all get together in case of any grudge match-ups.

Address:
Houston Raceway Park
2525 FM 565
Baytown, TX

**NOTE**
Since there is only so many hours in the day we can only squeeze 24 vehicles on the dyno in one day. Sign up while you can. We are still trying to work a deal with HRP to get them to open the gates a couple of hours early for us at minimun expenses.

Users who are viewing this thread