Any idea's when we will start seeing reviews?

Chuck A

Established Member
As an old muscle car collector, I for one have never driven a car this fast... I think I will have a grin from ear to ear and from ticket to ticket!!!

Chuck A

yenko boy

Established Member
Well if you have doubts, we have a member here on SVTP with a 2010 that has gone 11.30 @ 123 with a factory iron block. Also member with a 2011 Aluminum motor than has gone 11.11 @ 124 with optimal conditions and traction.

I would think with a 100 extra hp at the flywheel that you could gain 8 mph trap over the previous best on power alone, not to mention the areo on the 13 is huge over the 12 from what I understand.

With a driver 130 mph traps are more than possible.

Not sure if the times you mentioned above were completely stock or with tires but earlier I was referring to production trim or no modifications at all. I know with tires this thing is going to fly lol.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Not sure if the times you mentioned above were completely stock or with tires but earlier I was referring to production trim or no modifications at all. I know with tires this thing is going to fly lol.

With a good driver, good DA and powershifting...you'll be looking for alternate brands.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
agreed, Evan will probably get a little faster MPH out of it IMO but I think mid 11's is all the stock tires will allow.

I wonder how much the move to FL will hurt their ability to smash everyone else's times...I know the track down there still hooks like hell but they wont get the air they used to get up at etown

cant wait to see what it does though

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I wonder how much the move to FL will hurt their ability to smash everyone else's times...I know the track down there still hooks like hell but they wont get the air they used to get up at etown

cant wait to see what it does though

GT500 is gonna be just like every other blown mod motor. Fast as balls in good air, alot slower in hot air. Two things that are a given are 1) big variations in trap speed depending on the weather and 2) trap speeds higher than ZL1 unless you're running uphill in Colorado on a 126* day.

Users who are viewing this thread