Any Indiana People Out There??

ph363

Established Member
cook out sounds good. id love the chance to get on a track. thats the reason I was lookign into svtoa; I see them holding svt days at irp every year. Keep me posted. if you could, drop me an email, as my use of these forums is quite sparatic.

sedanman

Established Member
ph363 said:
any one have their cars out for this 55 degree day? If your in the area, Ill have my cobra out for a bit.

I wish :( its down getting a stage 4 stieg swap and a brembo 00R brake setup.

I saw a red 03/04 in fishers, anyone on here?

ph363

Established Member
do you have your dyno/tuning done locally? Ive been thinking about porting but im afraid to let anyone from this area tune.

sedanman

Established Member
ph363 said:
do you have your dyno/tuning done locally? Ive been thinking about porting but im afraid to let anyone from this area tune.

I take mine to Lidio at alternative auto (detroit) if you plan on doing it soon we can cruise up there together and have it done.

If you need help taking off the blower I would be more then happy to help I am getting pretty good (done it twice now).

svtmc-g

Established Member
I'm Evansville...but I come up to Indy ALOT. Good friend lives up there near Broad Ripple. I'll post up next time I get ready to head up there. My Cobra is DD so it'l be with me. I'd love to meet some Indy Snake owners!!
Matt McGuyer

jlauth

Established Member
Im from Greenwood, but my winter home is in Lafayette at where i go to school. The car stays at home right now, but ill have it back in march. I also work at the sears in lafayette, not a manager like sedanman, juat a damn tool consultant .

orangesvtbb

Established Member
I want to go to the cookout also. Unfortunatly I had to sell the Cobra. So if I park my car across the block can I still come lol :shrug:

sedanman

Established Member
orangesvtbb said:
sweeeet. Someone needs to take me for a ride in their Cobra...damn I miss mine :(

I should be putting mine back together tommorow time permitting, then in a couple weeks its off to get a tune, then you are welcome to ride.

ph363

Established Member
what part of indiana are you from? Ive been dying for a reason to take the cover off of my cobra.

Sedanman, Ive decided to hold off on any porting for the time being. Let me know when you are going to make the trip to Michigan, I might be up for a 2 cobra caravan just to check the shop out and get some highway action. Ive got a few friends in the Dearborn area with some quick foxes that we could play with while up there.

sedanman

Established Member
Well its almost completely back together, all I have left to do is put on the lower, bleed the brakes, get the belt, wait for the chip with temp tune (for inj and maf) to come back and it will be ready for the trip.

I am thinking of leaving to go up there thursday feb 9th (I think or its the 10th) around 6 or 7ish then spend the night, have it tuned friday morning, then either drive straight back or check some stuff out up there, if you want to come the more the marrier!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Checking in from Bloomington.

Jordan J --> yes, Kenny Brown had a dyno (it didn't have the a/f sensor though) before they closed up shop.

99WhtSnke --> I know THE guy in the Bloomington area for window tinting. $165 doesn't sound too hateful, but you get what you pay for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread