Any interest in a Mach 1 T-shirt?

Would you buy a Mach 1 T-shirt?

• Total voters

SFMach1

EAT ME!
Established Member
how about SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK IT BIACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SHAKER IMAGE* :bored:

THEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH AHHH AND A GIRL WITH A COWBOY HAT KISSING A GOAT!?

xCoNtroL SpasMx

Established Member
being the american muscle car that the mach 1 is i think we should focus the slogan against imports.
"Mach 1: Shaking Fear Into Imports"

Last edited:

xCoNtroL SpasMx

Established Member
or "shaking the competition" and use a competition orange mach 1 with a close up of the shaker

Last edited:

xCoNtroL SpasMx

Established Member
SFMach1 said:
how about SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK IT BIACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SHAKER IMAGE* :bored:

THEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH AHHH AND A GIRL WITH A COWBOY HAT KISSING A GOAT!?

don't think a person alive could post something more gay than that

Last edited:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
we are REAL close to finalizing the MACH shirt, and, as a BONUS, we are working on a MACH vs TERMINATOR shirt that will have you LYAO. Its going to be hilarious.
(oops, did i just say too much, Rich? ;) )

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Bishop said:
we are REAL close to finalizing the MACH shirt, and, as a BONUS, we are working on a MACH vs TERMINATOR shirt that will have you LYAO. Its going to be hilarious.

ok, now I am REALLY on the edge of my seat ...you guys are killing me! The Mach vs Terminator will be awesome, my father owns a Terminator so you can see where this is going :banana:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Bishop said:

Zip it, dude. :) :poke:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
The slogan has been the hangup on the mach shirt. Well, that, and I lost my job on Monday of this week. :(

What do you think of

"R-Code For The Win"
or simply
"R-Code FTW"

The artwork is DONE for the shirt, the slogan is the only thing we are lacking.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
This was always one of my favorites!

Mach1Front_1a.jpg

Monolith

Shake Me Up
Established Member
I think the only people who will get FTW or it's derivatives are Internet junkies. :(

How about something comparing the R-Code in our VINs to the ghey Type-R stuff that the ricers flaunt so much?

mach_u

Established Member
93Cobra#2771 said:
The slogan has been the hangup on the mach shirt. Well, that, and I lost my job on Monday of this week. :(

What do you think of

"R-Code For The Win"
or simply
"R-Code FTW"

The artwork is DONE for the shirt, the slogan is the only thing we are lacking.
Eh... Not a big fan of the whole r-code thing. :shrug: Just not really hung up on a "special" character in the VIN or not. The play off on the shaker thing was pretty cool, or something about chicks liking the car or kicking ass or something like that is cool too - basically something that lets you know it's a bad ride. :thumbsup: Also sorry to hear about your job! :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread