Any Loan Officers In Here?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
lol what a joke. And on top of it all you posted this in the WRONG FORUM.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
A loan officer does not approve the loan. All they do is gather the info needed to hand over to the underwriter. So basically you can just go to any bank or credit union and say the same thing. Good Luck!

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
[/QUOTE] i have great credit

I can appreciate what you are tryin' to do, but I think you'll have better luck asking this question directly to a bank or even try Lending Tree and if you have the great credit then you should have no problem.

As for everyone telling you that this is wrong forum, I can only say that everyone is trying to help you get the answer you are in need of as soon as possible:beer:

Good luck. If you have any questions for the cars we all own and enjoy, then take it from me everyone WILL be quick to lend a hand whenever possible:thumbsup:

Christian

FangShui

Established Member
Try www.eloan.com . I've always had great luck with them for car loans. If your credit is good & substantial their rate will beat pretty much any non-promotional bank/dealer/credit union rate. You can probably get a decision today with a check in your hand tomorrow or Wednesday.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
8734405.jpg

Last edited:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Originally posted by VeNoMiZeD
A loan officer does not approve the loan. All they do is gather the info needed to hand over to the underwriter. So basically you can just go to any bank or credit union and say the same thing. Good Luck!

And you don't know what you are talking about. If he walked into my bank, had good credit, and met our other criteria, I could make the loan within a few minutes. Banking reg's and practices change from region to region so what you know of it may not hold true here.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
And you don't know what you are talking about. If he walked into my bank, had good credit, and met our other criteria, I could make the loan within a few minutes. Banking reg's and practices change from region to region so what you know of it may not hold true here.

Well then help the man out! Which bank do you work for? Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread