Any Long Island 03 Cobra's??

COBRAJIM9999

Established Member
03 Cobra Convertible on LI

Hello Mr Vaccaro I know of you by mutual friends. I know Joe at Mustang Magic from earlier mustang road racing with EMRA in the early 90's. I heard you got your cobra from Newins and my Activity director Matt Henigman also spoke very highly of you. My name is Jim Maloney and I work at McCarville Ford. The early post on here was from Charlie Maggio a dealer customer who like yourself has a 03 cobra. As of the writing of this we have only delivered 4 cobra's for the 03 variety and only 3 are still on LI. I so far have only lost the air silencer and installed a k&n and popped on a FR-500 Ford Motorsport exhaust. I wanted a exhaust that was louder than stock but didn't drone like two chamber flowmasters. I would enjoy getting together when its good for you. As the owner of a 2003 Cobra you will automatically be added to the local SVTOA chapter and we would love to have your knowledge and energy as part of the club. I can be reached at [email protected] or at the dealer at 631-588-1800 ext 233. Looking forward to hearing from you soon Jim Maloney:beer:

Last edited:

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
long island cobra....

fellow cobra owner....name is nick and i live in western suffolk...silver coupe #301...close friend in area has yellow vert...my em is [email protected]...we're looking to get together with some other owners in the near future...nick:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread