Any more 07 allocations left?

chuckstang

Established Member
Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone knew of any dealers that still had any 2007 GT500 allocations left to custom order?

I have decided this is my best bet to get the exact car I want and get the car when I want. Also by ordering the car, I can have it dropped shipped for a very small fee and this would bypass me paying big bux to have it transported and money/time to fly out somewhere to look at an existing car sitting on a lot.

This would also give me time to sell my car before I would have to pay this car in full. I have heard if you order a car now, it would be built no latter than June, since 08s would have to start production.

I really want to pull the trigger this week as time is running out on the 07s and I just do not want to wait for an 08 unless someone knows a dealership that would gaurantee me delivery by this summer!

Thanks! :pepper:

martz

Established Member
FYI... Last week got my name put on the top of a list for an 08 ($5,000 over) and I will be able to order it the way I want. Not sure if this is a great deal or not, still deciding. Anyway, what I understand the dealer doesn't know yet when the 08's are being built. Thanks

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
I would personally go for an 08. It sounds like there aren't many problems with this car, but it is possible that some small bugs may get worked out. Just a thought.

chuckstang

Established Member
My main concern about the 08 is that the price will go up a little from Ford and add that on top of an ADM for the 1st qtr at least for an 08 and you have a car that is just out of my price range, at least I think. I figure end of year run for the 07s the bugs should be gone by now if any at all and the price could be better since the 07 run is almost over and nothing major is due to change for the 08. Mood lighting and HID lights are cool but not cool enough to get me to wait another 6 months to a year to get a car.

I just want to be able to order a car to my specs and get the dam thing this summer!
I have GT500 envy real bad and need that thing in my garage (Yep OnDbit I have a garage lol)

Users who are viewing this thread