Any Northern NJ Mustang owners?

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Hey guys! Just putting out feelers as to who lives where in NJ. I'm just trying to meet new people into the same hobby as I am. I know there are plenty Mustang owners out there and just want to tap into the scene if there is one. I just recently moved to Totowa and don't know anybody as of now. Got 2 friends that own stangs, but they are always busy. One's a shop owner and the other has 3 kids hehe! I'm down to cruise, drag, shows, whatever. As long as the schedules work. Want to get out there and enjoy the nice fall weather before winter hits. Cmon peeps! Who's with me? :rockon:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
What's up guys! Glad to see some people chime in. What track you guys go to if you do in fact race your car?

crfrider16

Heretic
Established Member
I'm in Bridgewater, Somerset County. The Mustang scene down here seems so dead. Barely ever see stangs, nonetheless Cobras. I go to Etown occasionally, and Atco as well. Hit me up if you ever get down to this area.

Jim

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I'm in Bridgewater, Somerset County. The Mustang scene down here seems so dead. Barely ever see stangs, nonetheless Cobras. I go to Etown occasionally, and Atco as well. Hit me up if you ever get down to this area.

Jim

Yeah man I feel ya. It's the same around here. I'm due to hit E-town soon. I just recently upgraded to a VMP TVS and want to see what she'll do in the quarter. Damn your ride sounds sick btw. Bridgewater isn't too far away. We should definitely meet up sometime. I'm planning to hit the track either this weekend or next.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I'm in central NJ but don't have a mustang. Traktrbeam has a 03 cobra and lives 2 minutes away form me in the same town.

Cool! No mustang needed to hang, just a cool personality and passion for cars. :-D Let's get together sometime.

jobsi

Established Member
What's guys I am in Sayreville just picked up a 04 cobra with just bolt on stuff
I am down for something while the weather is still good

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
I used to go to island but I haven't drag raced in years. It's funny that you mention that you never see cobras. I recently saw a bunch in frenchtown area a couple of months ago. Then 1-2 in flemington. And the other day a blue one in rockaway, nj.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I don't really see cobras often. Theirs a white 96-98 off of 514 in edison near middlesex county college, and I used to see a woman driving a very clean stock ZY 01 coup through south brunswick in the mornings. Otherwise aside from traktrbeams black 03, I don't see to many around.

jobsi

Established Member
Keep an eye out for me driving around in my co coupe

I will be heading over to a car show sat night in old bridge on rt9 south where the a&p and friendlys are I think it goes from 5pm-9pm

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
What's guys I am in Sayreville just picked up a 04 cobra with just bolt on stuff
I am down for something while the weather is still good

Nice! I'm down to hang. :thumbsup:

I used to go to island but I haven't drag raced in years. It's funny that you mention that you never see cobras. I recently saw a bunch in frenchtown area a couple of months ago. Then 1-2 in flemington. And the other day a blue one in rockaway, nj.

Damn you're lucky then. I live in Passaic county next to Wayne. Never see anything. Had one run in with a sport bike. Was kick ass. I won by a car length! :rockon:

I don't really see cobras often. Theirs a white 96-98 off of 514 in edison near middlesex county college, and I used to see a woman driving a very clean stock ZY 01 coup through south brunswick in the mornings. Otherwise aside from traktrbeams black 03, I don't see to many around.

Ditto.

Keep an eye out for me driving around in my co coupe

I will be heading over to a car show sat night in old bridge on rt9 south where the a&p and friendlys are I think it goes from 5pm-9pm

Damn I would have met up with you, but my car is at the body shop till early next week. Let's get something going afterwards.

Guys in case you're interested they are having a track day special at NJMP Oct.21st. I know it's a Monday, but am just throwing it out there. I always wanted to take my car on a road race track. Don't get me wrong though. I'm so down to drag as well at Island or E-town (as long as it's not an import event). I haven't clocked my ET since getting my new blower on.

Zulu10SS

Established Member
Im in Bergen county near RT 80 / 17 / 46...im always down to cruise / race

Last edited:

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
Yeah man I feel ya. It's the same around here. I'm due to hit E-town soon. I just recently upgraded to a VMP TVS and want to see what she'll do in the quarter. Damn your ride sounds sick btw. Bridgewater isn't too far away. We should definitely meet up sometime. I'm planning to hit the track either this weekend or next.

you guys both have good taste in shop ;)

Jim get your shit back together :)

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Im in Bergen county near RT 80 / 17 / 46...im always down to cruise / race

Awesome! You're close to me then. Where in BC? I'm in Totowa right off 46.

you guys both have good taste in shop ;)

Jim get your shit back together :)

Hey, you must give credit to where it's due buddy! BTW I will be giving you a buzz soon. Got some questions and need to see you now that the weather is consistently cool. Me want those tunes. (Torco, race fuel, road race, etc.) :thumbsup:

Sparta nj here. def need to cruise out for a coffee or a beer

Nice! I actually have a trailer home in a woodsy community near you. Don't know the town per say, but it's called Mountain Shadows Lake. My parents and I have been going since I was real small. They have that Chatterbox by you that has car shows sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread