Any of you guys seen Elton John in concert lately

MachsFastr

Established Member
I'm considering getting tickets as I think he will not tour our area after this last show.
Wondering if any of you guys seen him lately and if he is still as entertaining as he was back in the day.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I wanted to go see him and Billy Joel together a while back but for $175 a ticket screw that.

I know someone who saw him and said even though he isn't as wild as he used to be the show was great.

He is a very good entertainer IMO.
Would go if given the chance.

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
I saw him last year, I've never seen him prior to that but it was an enjoyable show, even though I didn't know most of his songs.

-Eric

ssssnake

Established Member
He's a hell of an entertainer. I saw him in 1972 (yes, that long ago) and from what my friends have said who saw him last year, he's still puts on a great show. I'd say you should go.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Go for it. Seen him twice..but a long time ago. Great performances and awesome sound.

tnuce10

Established Member
I saw him a year or so ago in Cleveland and then again last October-ish in WV....GREAT show.

I highly recommend seeing him. I had 15th row seats in WV and it was great.

Also, if you're a big fan of his take a record or CD or something. At the end of both shows I was at he took the time to sign every single persons autograph that walked up to the stage....didn't miss a single person. I thought that really says a lot about him as a person.

Next time around, I will get an autograph to have framed!!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I'd say go, he's a great entertainer as others have said...i saw Cher a couple of years ago with my mom, i've got to say though, she put on one hell of a show. I thought it was gonna be all "half breed" bs and what not, was actually very cool show.

Users who are viewing this thread