Any of you guys try this??????????

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
OMG!!!!!!! i thought that had fail written all over it. Idk if I would have the sac to do that.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Sorry but I dont think I would be trying this any time soon. Now dont get me wrong but it just looks like a huge bag of FAIL.

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
id prolly just put stuff in the harness and see how far it flies!

... i could see how they could get their hands on the bungee cords and harness, but when a group of young adults calls a constructing company to pour concrete and lay those giant towers id start asking questions. Id laugh my *ss off when they would say "well, were tying a couple of bungee cords to em and strappin his girlfriend in between them, yank her back to that barn with a 4wheeler and see what happens!"

Havoc331

Established Member
... i could see how they could get their hands on the bungee cords and harness, but when a group of young adults calls a constructing company to pour concrete and lay those giant towers id start asking questions. Id laugh my *ss off when they would say "well, were tying a couple of bungee cords to em and strappin his girlfriend in between them, yank her back to that barn with a 4wheeler and see what happens!"

That would sound perfect if that was in Jeff Foxworthy's voice :D

Users who are viewing this thread