Any of you want some decent pics of your cars?

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I am starting to get into photography as a hobby, but I am tired of shooting my car and my buddies neon. I would be willing to go as far as locust grove north and macon south if anybody is interested.

Here are some recent pictures taken of my buddies skittle.

skittle4.jpg

skittle2.jpg

skittle1.jpg

skittle3.jpg

And two of my car

mach12.jpg

mach6.jpg

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I'm up for getting together for a photo shoot one day. I just have to find time between getting this thing dialed in on the dyno and track to detail it. It's in bad need of some TLC right now. This weather lately sucks.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I'd be interested and will PM you when ready....but, bring the wide angle lens....'cause she's a wide-load.....

IMG_5840.gif

Some final details from the twin screw install are happening over the next couple of weeks then I'll be in touch....

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
If it ever stops raining every other day so I can keep my truck cleaned up I may take you up on it. I'd like some new shots at a cool location.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Weems I'd like a photshoot at the track. When I go to SDR I'll let you know and throw you some gas money. The photoshoots are free right?

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
What's up weems?! Still doing this? If you ever make it up to LG let me know. I am at Summit every Monday and AMS every friday.

Yeah man I am still up for it, haven't picked up the camera in a while but I am always down. I can't make it to the Summit shows on Mondays because I work in Thomaston, so its a pretty good ride. I need to make it up to AMS on a Friday, but I usually spend my Fridays at SDR, and will be there tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread