any one from charlotte nc or around area?

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
The first Saturday of every month there is a Cars & Coffee from 8-10am in front of Panera Bread at the NorthLake Mall at Exit 18 on I-77. We usually attend with a bunch of our friends. That may be a haul for you since you are coming from Monroe.

brkntrxn

Established Member
Mike,

Let me know if you need a list of good shops and/or good tuners in the area.

I can also give you the heads-up on road course events if you ever want to give open track driving a go.

-Kevin

Swannyvill

BLOWN '01
Established Member
yea, lookin for some mustang community/shop as well as lookin for a job lol. lookin for either tuner shop or dealership. if ya know of any opportunities.

brkntrxn

Established Member
For that area south of Charlotte, I cannot directly recommend any specific shops. However, I will highly recommend Boosted Performance in Mooresville which is about 30 miles north of Charlotte. Boosted built the last engine in my 99 Cobra.

For tuners, Dan at ProDyno in Ft Mill is just over the SC border from Charlotte. I highly recommend Aaron Lail at TruDynoSports in Conover, NC which is northwest of Charlotte off of I-40 near Hickory, NC. Aaron tuned my naturally aspirated setup in my 99 Cobra.

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread