Any one have ported heads/intake

deadly97snake

Established Member
not sure if this belongs here, but ill give it a shot. i have a 91 gt 5.0. i am putting the trick flow top end kit on it b/c for the money, it comes with everything you need and i am on somewhat of a budget.

my thing is, is it worht porting and polishing the heads/intake before i put them on the car. will i gain that much more power out of doing it?

any help would be appreciated

thanks
steve

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Think you posted in the wrong section buddy, maybe one of the mods will put it in the correct place for ya.

rubber duck

Established Member
not sure if this belongs here, but ill give it a shot. i have a 91 gt 5.0. i am putting the trick flow top end kit on it b/c for the money, it comes with everything you need and i am on somewhat of a budget.

my thing is, is it worht porting and polishing the heads/intake before i put them on the car. will i gain that much more power out of doing it?

any help would be appreciated

thanks
steve
Trick flow heads/intake flow pretty damn good out of the box. Cleaning up the ports is always good but if your build is pretty mild hogging out the heads/intake is going to cost you some serious low end torque. Leave them be for now and if you end up going for big power whether it be forced induction or more cubes you can always port them then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread