Any one have RTR wheels on their GT500?

Grey03

Established Member
I was thinking about getting some RTR wheels. Just wanted to know if anybody had any pics of them on a GT500.

Thanks.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Search google for RTR wheels Shelby. Look at the images tab. Pictures will pop up of a grabber blue/red stripe shelby. It looks mean.

I would like to purchase RTR wheels but will not due to the poor offset (+33) for the rear wheels. Based on what I have read running a stock 285 tire will have the tire sticking out past the fender by 1/4 inch. I am going to lower at the same time and I think this could be troublesome. I wish CDC would build these with a 40/45 offset for the rear.

Grey03

Established Member
Yeah, that's what I have heard.. I saw the blue/red car and thought it looked pretty good. I wanted to see if anybody else had them so I could get a better idea of how much they will stick out..

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
21a69a4e.jpg

IA Shelby

Established Member
Snake 500:

Car looks great. Would you mind sharing specs/parts on your suspension mod? What size of rear tire? Have you had any issues with rubbing?

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
Thanks guys I have no rubbing issues. My from tire size is 255/40/19 and my rear tire size is 275/40/19. I have a pro kit lowering spring. And Evolution race suspension upper and lower. (These wheels are for sale)

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The rear offset looks wrong. Why only a 275 series? Nothing wider fit properly? Would having them widened similar to what is needed for an Aloca solve the issue?

Snake500

Chelo
Established Member
The rear offset looks wrong. Why only a 275 series? Nothing wider fit properly? Would having them widened similar to what is needed for an Aloca solve the issue?

anything bigger would rub:shrug: unless u send the RTR to get wider:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread