Any pics of an 03 with a shaved spoiler?

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
This is Mosconiac's car, I believe he has the factory delete option.....

sideshotafterwith18s.jpg

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
actually, without the spoiler on the 03 cobra, i feel like it is missing something. i always love the look of the 03 cobra spoiler. it looks very nice.

1kftlbs

Established Member
I think the 03 spoiler is the best looking spoiler they have made for a car in a long time. 10 times better with it.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
could live without it, but I would have liked it even better if it was just one piece and flowed off the decklid, as opposed to being bolted on.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
It's funny reading the comments today...when the car first came out people hated it. They said it looked like a high mount bumper, similar in concept to a high mount stop.

I just like squishing mine...it's all deformable and stuff. :D

3GROC

Established Member
I like the lil spoiler on my cobra. I wish the brake lite on it was LED like my SS was. without the spoler it looks like a sleaker backed fox bodied lx or notch maybe....me no likey...

OhOneSnake

Let it melt......
Established Member
Who had the 03 cobra that smoothed out all the edges of his spoiler?

It looked like his spolier was part of the trunk, not just a bolted on apendage.

69hahaha

Established Member
I was never too crazy about the spoiler on the 03-04's. It just kind of looks like an aftermarket dealer add on to me (jmho). However, it did kind of grow on me after a while. The no spoiler look is really cool though. Like my friends Bullitt, black with no spoiler, it reminds me alot of a clean notchback. And I didn't like the no spoiler thing at first either but now am a big fan. By the way, 01MustangGT, your car looks awesome. :rockon:

Last edited:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
OhOneSnake said:
Who had the 03 cobra that smoothed out all the edges of his spoiler?

It looked like his spolier was part of the trunk, not just a bolted on apendage.

I think his name is like ShavedSVT or ShavedGT. something like that, his car is hott!

Users who are viewing this thread