Any Police Officers in MACA

slosnake

Established Member
Im taking tests for 3 different departments starting on Sat the 2nd through March 22. My wife is a 911 dispatcher for the city Of Chesapeake, and was on duty the night Officer Shivers was killed in the line of duty last week. She has mixed feelings about me getting being a LEO. ANyways any tips as to what to expect from the B-pad or oral panel??

slosnake

Established Member
Ive been watching the Donut shop forum, but most of them seem to be high and mighty!!
Im nervous as crap!!!!

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Good luck and be careful out there.

YA KNOW, on our last Cotoctin Mtn cruise, there is a pic of Greg trying to recruit one for the MACA.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ken

:beer::beer:

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
Hey Slosnake....I can answer any questions you need man. I've been a cop for 6 1/2 years... 3 1/2 federal, and 3 years county. Just shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can.

P.S. Every wife is going to feel the way yours does. Especially since she works w/ LEOs everyday, and she hears and sends us to the calls. Its natural.

My soon to be just put out me Life Insurance on my ass......:shrug: you guys heard it here first...if I go missing...It was her!!!

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Im also a Jr deputy and Id be willing to answer your questions too. The majority of my training comes from watching COPS religiously every saturday and from my experiences with police as well.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Good luck and be careful out there.

YA KNOW, on our last Cotoctin Mtn cruise, there is a pic of Greg trying to recruit one for the MACA.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ken

:beer::beer:

Ken, I just wanted him to cruise with us so there'd be one car riding higher than your's.
Just lookin out for you, bro. :rockon:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Damion (BUNKY) is a police officer (Baltimore City Police Department), and Greg (Damascus Cobra) is also a police officer (Montgomery County Police Department).

We have plenty of LEOs kicking around the MACA. :beer:

slosnake

Established Member
Damion (BUNKY) is a police officer (Baltimore City Police Department), and Greg (Damascus Cobra) is also a police officer (Montgomery County Police Department).

We have plenty of LEOs kicking around the MACA. :beer:

Well hopefully there will be one more soon!!! I know every kid dreams of being a cop or firefighter, and I was no different. I went to school and got a degree in police science, but never put it to use!!!:bash::bash::bash:
But now I am ready!!!!!!!!!

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Ken, I just wanted him to cruise with us so there'd be one car riding higher than your's.
Just lookin out for you, bro. :rockon:

I know I know, I do need to do something about this soon...

keep in mind I am modded three cars at once :??::??:

And I don't make as much as you do, nor as I am old :banana:

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread